Are you a guy looking to spice up your relationship? Do you have little to no experience in cooking? Are you ready to create a spark with your significant other? Then take a look at my magazine, "Men's Euphoria." My feature article includes cooking tips for guys who want to impress their partner. You get interviews, tips, and even recipes to get you started on the right path. So take a peek into your guide for improving your relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Annotated Bibliography
This is my annotated bibliography for AICE Media Studies. Most of the resources included provided in depth information that I previously...
-
In watching the Ted Talk with Duncan Wardle, I noticed that he compared work to an argument. This was contiguous to what happens in my...
-
I was able to solicit my peer review with Keara Curry, the light person, for my magazine. Even though she is not in the Media Studies ...
-
With proper lighting, most of the photos were captured with a phone camera. I was able to snag a kitchen and capture some clean photo ...




No comments:
Post a Comment