How does your product use or challenge conventions (genre) and how does it represent social groups and issues?
Canva is an advanced styled power point presenter that can be viewed along with a voice over. This question is aimed towards how my product represents social groups, and to me that means importing specific parts of my production, and advocating why it meets the requirements.
~Please advise, the link will redirect you, please click the top link to view the video
Check out this video: https://share.vidyard.cocam/watch/oCzhR2K5Rq29Qcv1DedN3V?
How does your project engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
For question #2 I chose to do a different advanced power point app called Prezi. This format is great for presenting a lot of information, which is what is needed to answer this question. A detailed and informative platform along with an easy flow makes Prezi the best candidate for this question.
~Please advise, the link will redirect you, please click the top link to view the presentation
How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
I thought about how I could prove to people how I developed skills through this project. I realized that being interviewed would illustrate my experience through this project. I could also give a more personal feeling if I included some mise en scene. For instance, the setting is in a restaurant, hard lighting to focus on me, elegant clothes to back up my serious production, and more.
How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware, and online-in this project?
For the last question, their were a couple of different routes I could of taken. I landed on the idea of a screen share so that I can highlight the technology that was infused in my production. I could also deeply describe what the technology did for the project and what I learned along the way.
~Please advise, the link will redirect you, please click the top link to view the video
Check out this video: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/yvFAPnDzfndDGcdufX1mpr?
No comments:
Post a Comment